DJI Mavic Air 2s Fly More Combo takes the best features of its predecessor, the Mavic Pro, and improves on them in every aspect. With this drone, you get a powerful 4K camera capable of capturing 4K video at up to 60 frames per second (fps), as well as 12-megapixel still photography. And since it’s designed for flying indoors and outdoors alike, you’ll be able to take off from just about anywhere thanks to its foldable arms—or even mount it on your helmet if that’s your thing! DJI Mavic Air 2s Fly More Combo.
The DJI Mavic Air 2s Fly More Combo is a drone that can fly for up to 27 minutes and capture 4K video, which means you can take longer flights than ever before. It features a 12 megapixel camera that can help you capture stunning photos and videos in any conditions. With this drone, you’ll never have to worry about missing an important moment because it will stay stable during flight just like its predecessor did.
The controller that comes with this set has been redesigned to make it easier than ever before for beginners to learn how everything works together; however, advanced users may need some time adjusting their settings within each section of the menu system so there’s nothing wrong with trying out different things on your own first before deciding what works best for them personally!
DJI Air 2s Fly More Combo Price & Specs
- 20 Megapixels
- Includes a Battery Charging Hub and 3 intelligent flight batteries to keep your drone (not included) powered up for longer
- Comes with an ND Filters Set to optimize image quality in bright lighting conditions
- Store the accessories in the included shoulder bag for hassle-free storage and easy carrying when on the go
- 1-Inch CMOS Sensor
- 5.4K 30fps + 4K 60 fps Video
- master shots
- 12km 1080p Transmission
- Obstacle Sensing in 4 Directions
- Connect the remote controller and mobile device to the drone.
- Turn on your DJI Mavic Air 2s Fly More combo and launch the app on your phone or tablet.
- Follow the instructions on screen to pair your drone with its remote controller, which will then be available in your DJI Go 4 app as “MyDrones” so you can see all of them at once. You’ll also be able to see any other drones in range of yours when they’re paired with their controllers—for example if one friend has a Mavic Pro, another might have an Inspire 2RX!
- Once paired up, enable Wi-Fi connections between both devices and press Power button (on controller) until it blinks green twice quickly before turning solid red for about 3 seconds then again turning off for about 7 seconds before restarting again.*
The DJI Mavic Air 2s Fly More Combo is a set that includes the quadcopter and an extra battery. It’s designed to be used in conjunction with the remote controller (RC), which has a built-in display screen that features real-time flight data on its 4.3″ display panel.
The RC has an integrated button for controlling takeoff and landing, as well as other key functions such as turning on/off the drone’s camera or starting video recording when paired with this drone kit.
What’s in the box
In the box you’ll find:
- Mavic Air 2 drone with DJI Goggles and remote controller.
- Intelligent Flight Battery (I5).
- Charger, power cable and USB cable for charging the batteries in your home or office.
The Mavic Air 2 is a follow-up to the original Mavic Pro, which was released in 2016. It features a new camera and design that makes it more compact than previous models. The drone also has improved battery life and flight time, plus a few other minor upgrades.
The Spark 3 is DJI’s newest drone with 4K video capture capability (with 8GB onboard storage), 10 hours of autonomy per charge, obstacle avoidance technology and much more!
The Mavic Air 2 is a powerful 4K Drone
The Mavic Air 2 is a powerful 4K Drone. It is compact and portable, making it easy to fly anywhere you want. The Mavic Air 2 has many features like obstacle avoidance, auto take off and landing, and the ability to shoot 4K video at 60fps.
Mavic Air 2 has four rotors that allow it to hover in place while taking photos or videos without losing altitude or speed while moving along its path of flight. Its camera can shoot 4K video at 60fps (frames per second) so you will never see choppy footage when using this drone!
Overall, the Mavic Air 2 is a powerful 4K Drone with a wide range of features that make it ideal for any media professional. The camera is capable of capturing great footage in any situation and will give you the edge over your competitors. DJI Mavic Air 2s Fly More Combo.